Apple Silicon, Purchases & Performance
Xevol keeps getting better.
- Apple Silicon support
- Replacing LevelDB with SQLite on the desktop (many pros but it’s noticeably faster)
- Integrated files upload and offerings into structs
- Performance improvements
Editor received bugfixes and lots of dependencies were updated to provide better performance and less CPU consumption.
🧙 Coming up next
- Progressive Web App (PWA) updates
- Full offline support
Editor & UX Improvements
A much more stable build. I keep revising and improving the UI.
- Copy & paste (plain Text & HTML)
- Markdown export
- Editor customization menus
- Grid/Column layouts switch
Editor received lots of bugfixes and is now much more stable overall.
- Entity transforms
- Inline blocks
- Reactive embeds
Closed beta ready.
Initial build. Getting ready for continuous builds.